We only process rapeseed
Our site is located in the heart of France’s main oilseed producing region at a European crossroads, enabling us to ensure the supply of rapeseed and significant outlets for our products.
Rapeseed derivatives have major advantages in their markets
- Rapeseed oil is rich in omega 3 and omega 6, which are beneficial to cardiovascular health
- Vegetable glycerine is a versatile component of biobased chemistry
- Rapeseed meal is a local source of non-GMO protein, now used in livestock production
- We continue to improve our processes to concentrate molecules of interest such as plant sterols, tocopherols and lecithin
- Rapeseed ester is a biofuel that provides a solution to the decarbonisation of transport
Our goal is to meet the growing needs of our customers.
We meet our customers’ requirements: regional sourcing, non-GMO products, guaranteed sustainability and traceability in strict compliance with food safety standards.
Good to know: The use of rapeseed methyl ester as a substitute or blend for diesel can significantly reduce CO2 emissions. Our plant capacity helps to reduce CO2 emissions by 220,000 tonnes per year.
Our rapeseed meal production provides a non-GMO source of protein for 150,000 dairy cows each year.