Rapeseed meal is derived from the crushing of rapeseed. This raw material is a crucial source of protein for animal feed, particularly in the various livestock industries (cattle, pigs, poultry, etc.).
The rapeseed meal manufactured by Champlor is produced in France and has the advantage of being non-GMO. This non-GMO source of protein is fully in line with the logic of the “Vegetable Protein Plan” as it reduces dependence on imported meal, such as soybean meal.
The meal is incorporated into feed for farm animals up to 15% for broilers, 20% for pigs. In cattle, milk and meat production, up to 15% can be incorporated in production concentrates and up to 75% in nitrogen correctors.
- Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 of 12 January 2005 on feed hygiene
- Regulation (EU) No 2017/1017 of 15 June 2017 on the catalogue of feed materials, oilseed rape seed cake/oilseed rape seed feed is referenced under number 2.14.7
- Code 2.278 in the GMP+ product list
Strengths and certifications
- Origin: Oil-cake made in France from rapeseed produced in the European Union. An exclusive French origin can be defined according to customer requirements
- GMP+ certification
- Other steps: La Lorraine Notre Signature
- Bulk delivery