Champlor rapeseed oil is made from non-GMO rapeseed mainly from the Grand Est and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté regions.
Refined rapeseed vegetable oil is used particularly for its nutritional benefits and technical characteristics, and is intended for the food industry and food oil packers. It can also be used for technical and industrial purposes.
Champlor rapeseed oil is recommended for its high content of unsaturated fatty acids and low levels of saturated fats. It can be used in the manufacture of biscuits, buns, pastries, sauces, condiments and ready meals.
Strengths and Certifications
- Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6
- FSSC22000 certification
- European Union or French origin on request
- 2BSXtra sustainability certification
- The oil is derived from conventional raw materials and is not subject to labelling in accordance with Regulations EC 1829/2003 and EC 1830/2003
- Kosher certification
- Bulk delivery
- Halal Declaration of Conformity